Friday, April 11, 2014

Where the Rainbow Bends

Hello.
I'm a kid, living in Tennessee.
I write poetry.
So I made this blog.
To share it with you.
So heres the first poem I wrote.
Just for you!

Where the rainbow ends, is a pot of gold, a pot of love, for all to share.
But where the rainbow bends, is the heart of peace, that began everywhere.
And we should all try to find, deep deep inside, the place where the rainbow bends.
And when you do, use it. Find the pot of gold, the pot of love, in the place where the rainbow ends. And then, share it. Help those in need. Do you need it? Keep it. Do you want it? Give it away. And, only then will you have found, the real and true, the place where the rainbow bends
But keep this in mind, and answer me this, have you hurt anyone, anywhere?
Because if you have, and I know I have, you can still find, deep deep inside, the place your heart beats strong, the rainbow bends.

So here it is.
Please don't be mean.
I try really hard.
To be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment